Merit List 2017 for D.El.Ed course admission (2017-2019 session)
2nd Merit List published on 10/08/2017
Guidelines for admission:
The above list is provisional merit list. Admission will be done after proper verification of all original testimonials, which must conform to the norms published by WBBPE (West Bengal Board of Primary Education). For vacant seats new list(s) will be published after few days.
The main guidelines for admission as per WBBPE Memo No. /BPE/2017 dated : 01/08/2017 are –
1. Having a rank in the Merit lists does not guarantee admission. Admission is strictly subject to passing verification of marks, stated percentage of marks, date of birth, category, academic qualifications, validity of Boards / Councils / Universities.
2. If an applicant fails at any stage of such verification of details, his/her candidature will be cancelled by the authority of the Institution without referring the matter to the WBBPE for decision. This Institution authority will only forward a report of such cancellation to the Board.
3. Right to being enlisted in the SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN/ In-Servicce TEACHER category is reserved for candidates belonging to such category.
4. An enlisted candidate may be denied admission, if there is mismatch between the statements made and the documents, produced at the time of admission.
5. No vocational category candidate is eligible for the seats of other categories.